2013-03-30

Klara Susan 2 years old ♥

29 march - it was 2 years since you came to us baby girl and you make us so proud every day. We started this special day early (!!) with some presents on the bed :) 

Then we chased the balloons around for a while,


Tried out the new handbags I got for my birthday.

Got some cool presents from my family too! and here Altea is helping me open some of them. Cheers cuzzie!

I got a cool table and netting for my bed too, Thanks Mormor and Morfar!

A Train set! thanks Aunty Sara and Anton :)


Having a ball chasing ballons and spending tíme with the family.

In true NZ style Dad fired up the bbq and we had some hambugers and sausages for lunch.

ooooo is that what I think it is?? Cake!!!!

Mum thought she was funny buying those trick candles that light by themselves, End result was me putting my hand through the cake :)

A special day for a special girl ♥

time to boggie down in my nappy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar